1. Who am I?
As a Personal trainer and Boxercise Instructor I train individuals and run classes for the community at Carnation Hall, Winkfield, Forest Park Community Centre, Pinewood Centre Scout Hut and Arborfield Village Hall.
2. How do I collect information from you?
I obtain information from you when you book on to my classes, fill in par-qs, or via social media.
3. What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information I collect includes: Personal Details on the PAR-Q form, client information and informed consent, including emergency contact information. If you interact with me through social media I may receive information about you when you post items, or otherwise share information about yourself. You can control this by adjusting your privacy settings on your social media account. When using these sites you are bound by their privacy agreements. Please be advised my social media accounts are public as they are for business purposes.
4. What do I do with you information?
I require this information to carry out my classes, and to help provide the best possible service to you. This includes:
· Managing your account;
· Personalising and tailoring my services to your needs
· Responding to communications from you
· Market Research
5. Who has access to your information?
Only I have access to your information. I will not sell or rent your information to third
parties. I will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
6. How can you access?
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by me (where such data is held). Please contact me for more details. If you unsubscribe, or opt out, of any of my emails you will no longer receive emails from me and will taken off my email list.
7. What security precautions are in place to protect your information?
When you give me your personal information I ensure it is treated securely. Any personal information is locked away in a secure cabinet, or stored on a secure computer. We only keep your data for as long as is need to in order to use it as described above in section 4, and/or for as long as I have your permission to keep it. In any event, I will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if it is no longer required.
8. Summary of Your Rights under GDPR Under the GDPR, you have:
· The right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by me;
· The right to complain to a supervisory authority;
· Be informed of what data processing is taking place;